Temporary Closure Information - 24 June to 18 August 2019
5pm Sunday 23 June 2019.
5.30am Monday 19 August, pending works being completed in line with the planned schedule.
The NAC is now 20 years old and as such a number of major maintenance projects need to be undertaken. These include:
- A full roof replacement prior to the installation of a 100kw rooftop solar system.
- Replacement of the main deck and associated sub-structure.
- Draining of the 50m pool to allow for essential tile, grout and wet decking maintenance.
- Replacement of pool filter material and numerous other plant and equipment components.
- Replacement of the plant room’s main electrical switchboard.
There’s no need for members, students or pass holders to take any action as the following will occur automatically:
Direct Debit members and Learn to Swim students
- Direct debit payments will cease throughout the closure and resume once the centre reopens.
Pre-paid members and multi-visit pass holders
- Pass expiry dates will automatically be extended to reflect the period of time the centre is closed.
NAC passes are not transferable, however, Noosa Leisure Centre (NLC) does offer a great range of group fitness classes and stadium sports for those who are keen to continue exercising locally. Please contact NLC on 07 5329 6550 to discuss the best value access options for you during this period.
There are a number of public access pools available on the Sunshine Coast that can facilitate casual paid usage during the NAC’s closure.
The NAC thanks everyone for their understanding and patience during these essential works and looks forward to welcoming you back to an improved facility shortly.