HOW TO AVOID SWIMMER’S SHOULDER
When: Saturday 27 February 2021
What time: 2 hours 1- 3pm
Presenter: Jo McDowell, Rehab Physiotherapist
How many: 12 max
How much: Members $35 | Non-members $45
• What is swimmer’s shoulder
• What causes it
• Let’s talk technique and posture
• How to strengthen the shoulder
• Exercise program for swimmers
An educational, interactive workshop focussing on how to assess your likelihood of developing swimmer’s shoulder and what you can do to avoid it.
Join Jo McDowell, physio, strength and conditioning coach and swimmer as she brings together her knowledge of body mechanics and swimming practice.
Yoga for swimmers
(and other athletes)
When: Saturday 27 March 2021
What time: 2 hours 2-4pm
Presenter: Caren Biddulph- Caren is a sports dietician and advanced Yoga instructor with over 10 years experience.
How many: 15 max
How much: Members $25 | Non-members $35
• Excellent practice for shoulders, chest, spine and core
• Connect mind and body to stay injury-free, aligned and balanced
• Perfect for anyone training regularly
• All ages welcome: teenagers to masters